2020-2021 New Student Registration is Now Open
Welcome to Duxbury Public Schools!
We are thrilled to have you join us and hope to make the registration process as easy as possible.
2020-2021 Registration Information Grades K-12
Please see below a Step by Step Guide to registering new student(s).
Step 1: Gather and prepare for upload all the Required Registration Documentation listed below:
- Parent/Guardian License/State Issued ID
- Original Birth Certificate with a raised seal
- Current physical and immunization record (within the last year)
- School Records Request Form – Please print, complete, sign and scan. This form gives DPS permission to obtain your student(s) records from the previous school. (only required for grades 1-12)
- Two proofs of residency. (One from Group A & one from Group B)
- Current Lease - (A new lease will be required each year)
- Registered Property Deed
- Most Recent Mortgage Payment
- Property Tax Bill (Dated within 1 year)
- Closing Disclosure/Settlement Statement
- Notarized Residency Affidavit (Only if Applicable)
- Utility Bill - Electric, Gas, Water, Oil (Dated within 60 days. Work orders acceptable)
- Cable, Satellite TV, Internet Bill (Dated within 60 days. Work order acceptable)
- Homeowners Insurance Policy
- Renter/Tenant Insurance Policy
Step 2: Register your student online at the following link https://duxbury-registration.hosted.src-solutions.com.
You will create an account in our registration software program, Registration Gateway. The process will take approximately 20-25 minutes and will include uploading copies of all required documents listed above either as a scanned or photographed copy. If you don't have a scanner at home, but have an iPhone, please follow this link for directions about how to use your iPhone as a scanner.
Step 3: If your student has the following documents:
- Copy of Individual Education Plan or 504 Plan (if Applicable)
- Custodial Agreement (if Applicable)
Please send a copy to the registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: You will receive an email confirmation from the registrar that your registration is complete when all documentation has been received.
Please contact the registrar with any questions or concerns at email@example.com