2019-2020 New Student Registration Process
is Now Open!
Welcome to the Duxbury Public Schools! We are thrilled to have you join us and hope to make the registration process as easy as possible.
2019-2020 Registration Information Grades K-12
New/Incoming Residents to Duxbury:
Step 1: Register your student online at the following link:
Step 2: At the conclusion of the online process you will be prompted to make an appointment with our Registrar. At that appointment, you will be required to bring the following documentation to our Central Office.
Required Registration Documentation
One Proof of Residency from both Section A and Section B: (Unfortunately, we are not able to accept Purchase and Sale Agreements)
- Current Lease - Notarized
- Property Deed
- Utility Bill (within last 60 days)
- Cable Bill (within last 60 days)
- Cell Phone Bill (within last 60 days)
- Valid MA Drivers license with current address (no sticker address changes)
- Current vehicle registration
- Payroll Stub
- Property Tax Bill (within last year)
You will also need the following documents:
- Original Birth Certificate with a raised seal
- Current physical and immunization record
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if Applicable)
- Custodial Agreement (if Applicable)
Kindergarten Tuition Link - https://unipaygold.unibank.
Our office is located at 93 Chandler Street. Enter through the Ray Coppens Field side entrance.
Duxbury Registrar is available Monday - Thursday 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM and Friday 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
We are happy to answer any questions you may have by email at Registrar@duxbury.k12.ma.us or 781-934-7600 x2901.