Duxbury Public Schools Bus Transportation InformationBus Registration for the 2018 - 2019 school year will begin on May 15th, 2018
- EVERY FAMILY WHO HAS AT LEAST ONE (1) FEE-BASED RIDER that wants to have a student ride a Duxbury school bus MUST pay online - Click here to pay!
Who is a fee based rider?Students grades K - 6: If you live within 2 miles of your respective school, you must pay for transportation. The list of fee based streets can be found here - Chandler AldenStudents grades 7 - 12: All students must pay for transportation
- Instructions on how to register online can be found here - Unipay payment instructions
- If your student is a fee based rider, your online payment will serve as your bus registration for the 2018 – 2019 school year. You DO NOT need to register in Aspen.
- The Business Office has automatically registered all students who will be in grades K-6 in 2018-2019 who meet the over 2-mile criteria.
- If you register BY JUNE 15TH the cost is $250 per student/$500 family cap.
- If you register June 16th – August 1st the cost is $300 per student/$600 family cap.
For the complete registration packet, including definitions, instructions, policies and FAQ's, please click here: 2018 - 2019 Transportation Manual
Contact InformationDuxbury Public SchoolsSchool Business Office93 Chandler Street781email@example.comFirst Student, Inc.Misty FlynnDispatch781-585-0240 ext. 2Misty.firstname.lastname@example.org**Refer to Bus FAQ's#12 for when and who to contactAddress Change InformationIf you move during the School Year & need to change your child's bus, please contact your child's school to complete the necessary steps to update your new address.
Payment and Registration Process - for the 2017 - 2018 school year
After August 1st, all payments must be paid by check using a manual Bus Registration form. This form is located on the left hand side menu bar, or you can Click Here
Additional Information or Links for 2017 - 2018 School Year