Co-Curricular Fee Payment
As of June 2017, the School Committee has approved the policy regarding the user fee for participation in Co-Curricular Activities. The policy is stated in the 2018-2019 Student Handbook (p. 31) can be found here: https://www.duxbury.k12.ma.us/domain/817
In order to participate in Co-Curricular Activities, students must be cleared by Assistant Principal Joe Scozzaro. Students will be cleared to participate by doing one of the following:
1. Parents paying the $110 user fee using the Unipay Gold payment procedure outlined below
Unipay Gold payment procedure: (for parents)
2. in the Search box, scroll down and select "Duxbury Public Schools"
3. under the Transactions list on the left, select "DHS Co-Curricular Activities"
4. fill out all the required information and click "add to cart"
5. in the cart, verify the fee is $110.00 and click "Checkout"
6. select the payment method* and complete the transaction.
*The two payment options are as follows:
- Electronic Check--You will need one of your checks with you when you pay your bill online in order to get your account number and bank's routing number from it. You will be shown where this information is on your check. There will be a $0.25 processing fee for all electronic check payments.
- Credit Card--Unipay accepts MasterCard, AMEX and Discover for credit card payments. There will be a convenience fee for each online payment. The credit card service provider charges the fee to your credit card. When paying by credit card, the fee amount will appear in a separate box and will be totaled with the amount of the tax. (fee schedule can be found at: http://unibankgov.com/services/unipay-gold/unipay-gold-fees/ )