Mr. Jake SheptyckGrade 4, Room 333 - Alden Elementary SchoolTeaming with Mrs. Wigmorejsheptyck@duxbury.k12.ma.us
My name is Jake Sheptyck, and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, as I will be your child’s 4th grade teacher for the upcoming school year! If you would like to know a little bit more about me, please feel free to visit the “About Mr. S” section of my teacher page, accessed through the Alden main site. Here you will also see a rundown of our specialist classes for the year. If you have anything you would like to discuss prior to the year starting – a question, a concern, or even just to say “hi”! – please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before returning to school in the fall, I ask that each student come prepared with the following items. If there is an issue, please let me know and I will take care of it.
- Colored Pencils or Markers (crayons are provided)
- A highlighter and a dry erase marker with eraser (an old, clean sock is a great alternative!)
- Post-It notes
- A 3 ring binder with 5 dividers – they should be labeled math, literacy, science, social studies, and other.
Some important dates to remember:
- Our school walk-though is scheduled for Tuesday, August 27th from 5:00-6:30. Families new to Duxbury this year will meet earlier than that in the PAC.
- The first day of school is Wednesday, August 28th!
More information will be shared with families as the year gets up and running, but for now enjoy the rest of summer and I’ll see you all soon!