PRESCHOOL AND CHILDREN'S CENTER
Offering care and education to children ages 8 weeks through 5 years
throughout the South Shore.
We are currently full for the 2022-2023 school year.
if you would like information regarding the 2023-2024 school year.
Current families and Town of Duxbury employees register in January.
New families are invited to register in February.
Take a video tour of Magic Dragon HERE
PLAY LEARN GROW
Magic Dragon Preschool and Children's Center provides an educational based child care experience to families throughout the South Shore. We recognize and respect individual differences and cultural diversity by offering a high quality early childcare program. Our staff consists of highly educated and degreed early childhood teachers and qualified support staff. In a safe nurturing environment, we promote physical, social, emotional, cognitive and language development, while being sensitive and supportive of a family's child care needs.
We are accredited by NAEYC (National Association of Early Childhood Education). "NAEYC is a professional membership organization that works to promote high-quality early learning for all young children, birth through age 8, by connecting early childhood practice, policy, and research."
Our goal is to provide a happy, safe, learning environment that:
- Allows children to play and explore freely
- Develops positive relationships with others
- Fosters a strong sense of self and respect for others
- Promotes collaboration between home and school
- Encourages a sense of community
- Ensures that each child takes pride in his/her accomplishments
- Challenges every child to reach his/her potential
- Exposes children to all domains of development
- Prepares children for school readiness
Our "One Love" community puzzle created by our families and staff.
BEST CHILDREN'S CENTER 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2022
by SOUTH SHORE LIVING MAGAZINE.
Director: Tricia Crimi-Looney
(781) 934-7680, Option 2
93 Chandler Street, Duxbury, MA 02332
Chandler Fax: 781-934-7675 (write "Attention Magic Dragon" on fax)