2019-2020 New Student Registration
Welcome to the Duxbury Public Schools! We are thrilled to have you join us and hope to make the registration process as easy as possible.
Coming Soon 2020-2021 Registration
2019-2020 Registration Information Grades K-12
New/Incoming Residents to Duxbury:
Step 1: Register your student online at the following link https://duxbury-
Step 2: At the conclusion of the online process you will be prompted to make an appointment with our Registrar. At that appointment, you will be required to bring the following documentation to our Central Office.
Required Registration Documentation
One Proof of Residency from both Section A and Section B: (Unfortunately, we are not able to accept Purchase and Sale Agreements)
- Current Lease - (A new lease will be required each year)
- Registered Property Deed
- Most Recent Mortgage Payment
- Property Tax Bill (Dated within 1 year)
- Closing Disclosure/Settlement Statement
- Notarized Residency Affidavit (Only if Applicable)
- Utility Bill - Electric, Gas, Water, Oil (Dated within 60 days. Work orders acceptable)
- Cable, Satellite TV, Internet Bill (Dated within 60 days. Work order acceptable)
- Homeowners Insurance Policy
- Renter/Tenant Insurance Policy
You will also need the following documents:
- Parent/Guardian License/State Issued ID
- Original Birth Certificate with a raised seal
- Current physical and immunization record
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if Applicable)
- Custodial Agreement (if Applicable)
Kindergarten Tuition Link - https://unipaygold.unibank.
Our office is located at 93 Chandler Street. Enter through the Ray Coppens Field side entrance.
Duxbury Registrar is available Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
We are happy to answer any questions you may have by email at Registrar@duxbury.k12.ma.us or 781-934-7600 x2901.