Welcome to Duxbury Public Schools! We are thrilled to have you join us and hope to make the registration process as easy as possible.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Please follow the steps below to register your student(s):
Step 1: Collect and prepare to upload all Required Registration Documentation listed below:
- Parent/Guardian License/State Issued ID.
- Original Birth Certificate with a raised seal.
- Current physical and immunization record. (within the last year) If you are registering for Kindergarten, please refer to the health requirements specific for entering Kindergarten.
- School Records Request Form – Please print, complete, sign, and scan. This form gives DPS permission to obtain your student(s) records from the previous school. (only required for grades 1-12)
- Custody Agreements, if applicable.
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and 504 documents, if applicable.
- Two proofs of residency. (One from Group A & one from Group B)
Step 2: Create or log-in to our Parent Portal Account, Aspen. Please see the document below for instructions on how to get started in Aspen:
Step 3: Complete all sections of the online registration process including uploading all necessary documents.
Step 4: When a registration is completed and submitted, an email will be sent notifying you that the registration was received.
Step 5: Once the registration is finalized, an email confirmation will be sent notifying you that the student is enrolled.
Step 6: If you would like to use bus transportation, please visit our Transportation Services Page to register for the bus.
Step 7: The school the student is enrolled will reach out before the start of the school year to welcome you and provide more information including class placement or schedule creation, orientation date/times, and other important details.
Please contact the registrar with any questions or concerns at email@example.com