Important – Students Entering 7-8th Grade, September 2022
Students entering Grade 7 for the 2022-2023 school year must be fully immunized (105 CMR 220.00) and have a current physical exam (M.G.L. c.71, s.57) on record, completed during 6th grade or the summer before 7th grade. This should be on file in the school health office or exclusion from school may occur.
- Tdap (Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis)
- 2 MMR’s (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Completed Hepatitis B series
- Varicella – documentation by physician that your child has a history of Chicken Pox or has had 2 doses of the varicella vaccine
- Meningococcal vaccine
- Any exemptions, please provide doctor’s note
- Please forward required documentation to the DMS school nurse, Karen Doyle
DMS school nurse contact information is:
fax: 781-934-6083*†Medical exemptions (statement from a physician stating that a vaccine is medically contraindicated for a student) and religious exemptions
(statement from a student, or parent/guardian if the student is <18 years of age, stating that a vaccine is against sincerely held religious
beliefs) should be renewed annually at the start of the school year.
REMINDER: PARENTS MUST NOW ENTER ALL HEALTH INFORMATION ELECTRONICALLY!
This year we are electronically collecting health information and emergency contact information for your student. This information must be updated at the beginning of each school year. Medical information is confidential and only the school nurse will have access to it.
This information is critical to the care of your child during the school day. We are not able to administer any medication (including over the counter) without your permission via the electronic card.