Welcome to Team 6B!
Ms. Davey Ms. Madden
Ms. Postler Ms. Adami-Barrett
Ms. Grip Ms. Schultz
Social Studies Special Education
Dear 6B Families:
The following is a list of supplies that your children will need this year. Please make sure they have them no later than next Wednesday, Sept. 5th.
- 1 3-inch binder (heavy duty)
- Tab dividers for each section (at least 10)
- Hole-punched loose-leaf paper
- One package of sheet protectors
- Colored pencils & a hand sharpener
- Pencils (and erasers)
- Pens (blue or black)
- Pencil Pouch/Case
- Earbuds and a protective case
- A 1 subject spiral bound notebook or lined composition notebook
- A red pen
- 3 large Elmer’s glue sticks
- 2 colored grading pens (any colors except blue or black)
- 2 Expo markers (kept in pencil case)
- 2 highlighters (two different colors)
- One lined composition book
- ½-inch 3-ring binder
- A full-size piece of poster board (not foam board/foam core) and not a half sheet.
- 2 Ultra fine-line point black Sharpies
Also, we would very much appreciate it if each child could bring in the following to his/her homeroom teacher during the first week of school: a box of tissues, a container of disinfectant wipes, a roll of paper towels, and a bottle of hand sanitizer.
We are looking forward to a great year! Thank you for your support.
The 6B Teachers