Course Selection Information for 2020-2021 School Year COMING SOON
How to select your courses:
To enter your course selection requests, go to the Duxbury website and click on the link to the Aspen Portal.
You must enter your requests between March 26-April 3 for current 6th and 7th graders and between April 12-26 for current 5th graders. .
- Log in to Aspen using your student username and password.
- Click the My Info tab.
- Click the Requests side-tab.
- In the Primary requests box, select your requests for the different subject areas.
- Click Select next to the subject and the courses you can request appear.
- The Status column will show you your recommended course. Please select the level recommended for you. If you follow the Placement Review Process and submit your request via the online link by April 12, the Subject Supervisor(s) will contact the guidance counselor who will then make the change(s) in Aspen.
- Select the checkbox in the Select column of the course(s) to request a course, and click OK.
- After you complete your requests, click Post.
- YOU MUST POST BY April 3rd for current 6th and 7th graders and by April 26 for current 5th graders.
- The window will close after these dates and you will no longer be able to select your courses.