New Student Registration Process
Welcome to the Duxbury Public Schools! We are thrilled to have you join us and hope to make the registration process as easy as possible.
** If you are registering for the remainder of this 2017-2018 school year please email firstname.lastname@example.org**
2018-2019 Kindergarten RegistrationKindergarten Registration is now open!The online registration for Kindergarten is now open. Information relative to incoming Kindergarten students for the 2018-2019 school year can be found on the Chandler School web page.
2018-2019 Registration Information Grades 1-12
Please fill out the google form on the following link https://goo.gl/forms/
5YZGm7c557OYM8bd2. This will allow us to contact you when the New Student Registration Online Process opens for the 2018-2019 school year. Please be aware that the registrar will be open throughout the summer Monday-Thursday 9:00 - 3:00 and 9:00 - 1:00 Fridays.
New/Incoming Residents to Duxbury:
Step 1: Once the online registration system opens, you will need to register your student online.
Step 2: Please provide the following documentation in person at our Central Office only after you have registered online. Our office is located at 93 Chandler Street. Enter through the Ray Coppens Field side entrance.
One Proof of Residency from both Section A and Section B: (Unfortunately, we are not able to accept Purchase and Sale Agreements)
- Current Lease - Notarized
- Property Deed (within last 60 days)
- Utility Bill (within last 60 days)
- Cable Bill (within last 60 days)
- Call Phone Bill (within last 60 days)
- Valid MA Drivers license with current address (no sticker address changes)
- Current vehicle registration
- Payroll Stub
- Property Tax Bill (within last year)
You will also need the following documents:
- Original Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Current physical and immunization record
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if Applicable)
- Custodial Agreement (if Applicable)
We are happy to answer any questions you may have by email at Registrar@duxbury.k12.ma.us or 781-934-7600.