Mr. Robert Judge
PAC Men is an a cappella ensemble open to all male students from 9-12th grade. The PAC Men rehearse every Thursday from 6:30pm - 7:30pm in the chorus room. They perform several times a year at the Performing Arts Center and at community events, and perform music of the pop genre.
Concert Dates 2019 - 2020
Winter Concert: Tuesday, December 19 at 7:30PM
All Choral Night: Tuesday, March 31 at 7:00PM
Spring Concert: Thursday, April 16 at 7:30PM
1) Attendance is required at all rehearsals and performances.
2) If you need to miss a rehearsal, you must inform the director prior to the rehearsal.
3) If you miss more than two rehearsals without a valid excuse note, you may be asked to leave the group.
4) If you are late three times to a rehearsal without a valid reason, you may be asked to leave the group.
5) If you miss a dress rehearsal, you cannot sing in the concert.
6) If you miss a concert without prior notice, you will be asked to leave the group.