• Please complete the form below if you are no longer a DHS student and need to request a transcript.  You must bring this form in person to the DHS guidance office or mail it with the fee.  We can no longer take requests via email or phone. 
    If you are requesting a transcript to pickup, please be sure to bring your photo ID with you.  Also please allow 48 hours to process from the time of receipt.