Please fill out this digital absence note any time your child is absent.
Please review the following symtoms listed below every morning prior to sending your child to school. If your child is exhibiting any of the symptoms below, please do not send them to school.
- Fever (100.0° Fahrenheit or higher)
- Cough (not due to other known causes, such as chronic cough)
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Headache (when in combination with other symptoms)
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Fatigue (when in combination with other symptoms)
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as seasonal allergies)
Please refer to our Chandler School Handbook for our attendance policy. As noted in that document, all absences due to illness will be marked as excused. If you have a note from your doctor, please scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.