Dear Families and Students, The following Scavenger Hunt can be modified up or down by increasing/decreasing the amount of examples you need to find. You can choose to look in your backyard, around your neighborhood (with a grown-up/keeping safe) or around your house (if the weather in not cooperating.)
BACKYARD SCAVENGER HUNT
- Find three different things that are yellow.
- Name two bugs that are red.
- Find two different things that feel bumpy or rough.
- Find two different things that feel smooth.
- Find two different things that feel soft.
- Find three different things that smell good.
- Name three different things you see (or may see) in the sky.
- Find two different things that are round.
- Find 3 different things that are green.
- Find 3 different birds.
- Find 3 different shaped rocks.
- Find 2 things that are purple.
- Find 2 kinds of bugs.
- Find five different kinds of leaves.
HAVE FUN everybody and Enjoy being together! Mrs. K