How Is My Child Graded In Art K~5?
ART GRADING CRITERIA FOR EFFORT WITHIN EACH OF OUR FOUR GRADING NUMBERS:
4 ~ Art Student Gives Best Effort Consistently
3 ~ Art Student Gives Best Effort Most Of The Time
2 ~ Art Student Gives Best Effort Some Of The Time
1 ~ Art Student Does Not Yet Give Best Effort
Grading policy is also based upon how “Art Ready”
each Student is for herself/himself.
- Full-body listening
- Respectful of Art room signals
- Respectful of personal space and fellow students
- Respecting use of the room & materials in the manner provided
- Making the most of time on task
- Effort to try
- Following Directions
- Showing team effort through group participation & Art jobs